Kota Kinabalu City Tour [Half Day (3 Hours)]
Tour Code : CFT/SAB/KK – 01
Duration : Half Day (3 Hours)
Highlights : Kota Kinabalu City Tour
0900hrs / 1400hrs
Meet on arrival or at hotel. Proceed for a tour of the City of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of the State of Sabah. The tour will include a photo stop at Sabah State Mosque with its gold inlaid onion dome, the largest dome of its type in Malaysia.
Visit the Chinese Buddhist Temple where a huge statue of Kuan Yin, the goddess of mercy welcomes and bless to all who visit the temple. A photo stop at the Menara Tun Mustapha, a magnificent building with its reflective glass panel, one of the few hanging structure type of building in the world. A visit to the Sabah State Museum.
At this Museum get an insight to the history of the State of Sabah and its people. From the Museum, proceed to handicraft market for handicraft and essential items that local eat and use.
1200hrs / 1700hrs
After the tour, transfer to your hotel.
End of tour
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
* Wear comfortable walking shoes
* Sabah being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light.
* Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments.
* Local currency
* Hat / Cap, Raincoat
* Departure time varies from different hotel, please reconfirm with our reservation staff
* Above timing is just a guideline, the timing is subject to changes, the company will not be responsible for timing changes beyond our control.