Tabin Wildlife Observation and Nature [3D/2N]
Tour Code : CFT/SAB/LD – 02
Duration : 3D2N
Highlights : Tabin Wildlife Observation and Nature
Tabin was declared a wildlife reserve because of the large numbers of wildlife and birds inhabiting its jungle, many of which are endemic and endangered species. The three largest land mammals of Sabah: Asian Elephant, Sumantran Rhino and Tembadau are found within Tabin. It is no wonder that Tabin is heralded as one of the finest wildlife viewing area in Sabah .
Meet upon arrival at Lahad Datu airport or hotel lobby. Transfer from Lahad Datu to Tabin Wildlife Reserve on gravel road. Journey taken about 1 hour. Upon arrival, register, unpack and rest. In the afternoon, visit the Lipad mud volcano located nearest to Tabin base. After trekking through the jungle for 20 minutes, arrive at the elevated bare area of the mud volcano known to be frequented by deer, wild boars, elephants and birds. Look out for and identify footprints of animals. Those adventurous can experiment the effect of the volcanic mud said to be responsible for fine complexion. After dinner, night activities to look out of nocturnal wildlife and birds.
(Inclusive: Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, we will take a scenic walk to explore part of the route that leads to Tabin’s core area. Along the way, there will be opportunity to view wildlife and birds. Along the way make a descend and jungle trek to visit Lipad’s waterfall. Choose to explore the surrounding vegetation or just relax. Return to base in the afternoon. Rest. At dusk, go for bird watching within the reserve.
After dinner, night activities to look out for nocturnal wildlife and birds on a different route.
(Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, stroll to the nearby rock pool or river side. Choose to take a dip in the water or simply immerse yourself in nature. After lunch, depart Tabin Wildlife Reserve.
(Inclusive: Breakfast & Lunch)
THINGS TO BRING OR WEAR
|* Insect repellent
* Sun lotion
* Wear comfortable walking shoes
* Sabah being in tropics, it is advisable to dress light
* Hat / Cap, Raincoat, Leech Socks, Binocular
|* Departure time varies from different hotel, please reconfirm with our reservation staff
* Above timing is just a guideline, the timing is subject to changes, the company will not be responsible for timing changes beyond our control.
* to travel light for Lahad Datu sector, please bring overnight needs only in Back Pack instead of heavy suitcases or luggage. Any excess luggage, please keep at our representative branch office or at your Hotel in Lahad Datu.
* Return transfer to/fro Tabin from Lahad Datu via SCHEDULE transfer